Free Domestic shipping on orders of $75 or more + FREE IN-STORE PICKUP!

Sale
Sale

The GFB PB&Jelly Bites

  • $6.50
Shipping calculated at checkout.
There's nothing like a PBJ sandwich that got smashed in your backpack on your way to school - it's like the bread somehow bonded with the peanut butter and jelly and became more than just a sandwich. It's like that saying where the whole is greater than the sum of it's parts or whatever. This is like the healthy version of the PBJ sandwich but with added protein and non-GMO ingredients. By the way, you can easily trick your kids into eating these. "Calories: 100 Total Fat: 5g/6% Sat Fat: 0.5g/3% Trans Fat: 0g Chol: 0g/0% Sodium: 35mg/2% Total Carbs: 12g/4% Fiber: 1g/4% Total Sugars:6g Added Sugars: 4g/8% Protein: 4g/6%" "INGREDIENTS: PEANUTS, ORGANIC BROWN RICE SYRUP, ORGANIC AGAVE NECTAR, DRIED FRUIT (CRANBERRIES, CHERRIES, CANE SUGAR, SUNFLOWER OIL), BROWN RICE, BROWN RICE PROTEIN, PEA PROTIEN, DATES, NATURAL FLAVORS, FLAXSEED, SEA SALT. CONTAINS PEANUTS."