Restore Facial Serum
Brick and Scale, a modern apothecary, introduces our Restore Facial Serum. A rich blend of oils combined to create a serum to be used day and night, with individual properties that have been proven to restore, aid in the retention of moisture, and protect from signs of aging due to free radicals. Oils are carefully selected and formulated for their individual capacity and collective strength as a whole. The scent is unique and delicious! It's delicately sweet, bright, and a bit floral combined with a subtle earthy, pine and lemon scent all together!
Recommended for mature to aging skin, although gentle enough for all skin types. It absorbs quickly and can be used underneath makeup, or as a nightly moisturizer, delivering essential hydration, antioxidants, and vitamins to aid in preventing further damage.
Directions: Shake well. Massage 4-7 drops onto freshly washed face every evening; follow with Hydrating Serum. This serum is made with pure ingredients primarily organic, and in small batches, made to order which guarantees it to be the freshest! Differences in color and fragrance may occur between batches. Contains essential oils. Avoid contamination, only apply to clean and dry skin. Do not touch dropper to skin or water. This product does not include a preservative and runs the risk of contamination. Refrigerate if possible.
- Cruelty Free
- No Mineral/Petroleum Oils
- No Parabens
- No Dyes
- No Harsh Chemical Additives
- No Sulfates
Ingredients: organic rosehip seed oil, organic sweet almond oil, organic sea buckthorn oil, organic vitamin e oil, (sourced from sunflower, avocado, apricot, argan, jojoba oils), CoQ10 - vitamin e acetate, therapeutic grade, (from France), lavender essential oil, organic frankincense essential oil, patchouli essential oil, and geranium essential oil.
Description: Our serum gently targets fine lines and wrinkles with a unique blend of soothing and skin loving oils.
- Rosehip Seed oil - cold-process extraction removes the oil from the seeds inside the hips, allowing for rich skin benefits. It protects the skin and increases cell regeneration due to beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E; all aiding in free radical reduction. (1) (2)
- Sweet Almond oil - full of vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper. Rich in antioxidants; known to fight free radicals and be anti-inflammatory.
- Sea Buckthorn oil - contains omega 3, 6, and 9 and perfectly suited for dry and mature skin. These fatty acids are great in creating healthy, clear, and glowing skin. Sea Buckthorn oil contains 190 nutrients and phytonutrients. In fact, it's vitamin C concentrations are 12 times higher than that of an orange! Sea Buckthorn also contains B1, B2, K, C, A and E, and other powerful antioxidants and minerals (8).
- Vitamin E oil - Used in skincare products to aid in skin hydration. Some evidence states that vitamin E helps with cellular regeneration which can help and the healing process for scars and acne. Research states that vitamin E appears to enhance the penetration and re-absorption of skin lipids. The natural aging process and environmental influences can cause this protective barrier to break down, allowing the skin to lose moisture and become dry. Vitamin E plays an important role protecting that barrier. Vitamin E can also help protect the skin from signs of aging due to free radicals, which cause wrinkles, lines, and age spots (9).
- Q Max® - A fat-soluble vitamin-like substance present in every cell of the body. Topically applied Q-Max® can penetrate the skin cell layers and may lesson the depth of wrinkles due to photo aging from UV rays.
- Lavender Essential Oil - This therapeutic grade lavender oil, from France, is an amazing essential oil with powerful moisturizing, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. It can help in preventing acne breakouts, reduce skin inflammation, speed wound healing, as well as soothe minor burns (6).
- Frankincense Essential Oil - A valuable oil that has been used for centuries. Found to have immune-enhancing abilities, destroys bacteria, viruses, and even cancers (3) (4). It has the ability to strengthen skin, improving tone and elasticity, and a defense mechanism against blemishes from aging; also shown to reduce redness and skin irritation (5).
- Patchouli Essential Oil - Has also been used for centuries in perfumes and natural remedies. It has antiphlogistic properties, which means that it has the power to soothe inflammation (10). The amazing smell is a wonderful added benefit!
- Geranium Essential Oil - Widely used in aromatherapy, including aiding in skin care. The Egyptians used it to create beautiful radiant skin, to reduce inflammation, and treat acne (10). It is often used to treat wrinkles and aid dry and aging skin (11).
Do not use on children. Keep away from eyes and do not eat. NEVER tested on animals. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a Physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician.