Oak Moss + Amber Candle Large
Many candle fragrances can be classified as only masculine or feminine. Oak Moss and Amber isn't one of them. It has universal appeal with rich woody and musk base notes - yet has an enchanting fusion of herbs and amber that give it a feminine touch too. This complex fragrance is at home in a high-end or natural candle line. This fragrance oil is infused with natural sage, lavandin, and orange essential oils.
13oz glass jar 80-90hr
- Never touch or move a burning candle. Never move a votive or container candle when the wax is liquefied.
- Don’t burn a candle all the way down. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when 2 inches of wax remains (1/2 inch if in a container).
- Extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly. Let the candle cool, trim the wick, and check for unwanted drafts before re-lighting.
- Always keep the candle within your sight. If you are going to leave the room, be sure to first blow out all candles.
- Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep burning candles away from furniture, drapes, bedding, carpets, books, paper, flammable decorations, etc.
- Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets. Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children, pets or anyone else.