Hydrate Facial Serum
Brick and Scale, a modern apothecary, introduces our organic Hydrate Facial Serum - Jojoba + Carrot + Argan Oil, a rich blend of oils combined to create a serum to be used day and night, with individual properties that have been proven to restore hydration and aid in the retention of moisture. The combination of jojoba, argan, rosehip seed, vitamin e, and carrot seed oil creates a deeply moisturizing serum that leaves skin soft and radiant without a greasy sheen. The alluring scent is a round and full-bodied, sweet, warm, slightly spicy carnation-powdery character from the Ylang Ylang, blended with the lavender's sweet, herbaceous and sometimes slightly fruity, soft floral scent.
Recommended for skin in need of a hydration boost! We also recommend using the Balance or Restore Serums for additional skin benefits.
Directions: Shake well. Massage 4-7 drops onto freshly washed face every evening or use after Restore or Balance Serums. This serum is made with pure ingredients in small batches. Differences in color and fragrance may occur between batches. Contains essential oils. Avoid contamination, only apply to clean and dry skin. Do not touch dropper to skin or water. This product does not include a preservative and runs the risk of contamination. Refrigerate if possible.
- Cruelty Free
- No mineral/petroleum oils
- No parabens
- No dyes
- No harsh chemical additives
- No sulfates
Ingredients: organic jojoba oil, organic argan oil, organic rosehip seed oil, organic vitamin e oil, organic carrot seed oil, organic ylang ylang essential oil, therapeutic grade, (from France), lavender essential oil.
- Organic Jojoba Oil - Studies show that jojoba oil reduces redness, inflammation, and itching. It can be anti-aging, and anti-wrinkle, topically enhancing the epidermal barrier to help prevent wrinkles and fine lines (1).
- Organic Argan Oil - containing vitamins A and E, antioxidents, omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Argan eases inflammation while moisturizing skin; vitamin e from the argan oil helps boost cell production, while promoting healthy skin (2).
- Organic Rosehip Seed oil - cold-process extraction removes the oil from the seeds in the hips, allowing for rich skin benefits. It protects the skin and increases cell regeneration due to beta carotene, vitamin C, and vitamin E; all aiding in free radical reduction. (3) (4)
- Organic Vitamin E oil - Vitamin E is used in skincare product to aid in skin hydration. Some evidence speaks of vitamin E helping with cellular regeneration which can help in the healing process for scars and acne. Research states that Vitamin E appears to enhance the penetration and re-absorption of skin lipids. The natural aging process and environmental influences can cause this protective barrier to break down, allowing the skin to lose moisture and become dry. Vitamin E plays an important role protecting that barrier. Vitamin E can also help protect the skin from signs of aging due to free radicals, which cause wrinkles, lines, and age spots (5).
- Organic Carrot Seed Oil - Chocked full of super antioxidants, this will aid in protecting your skin from UV and elemental damage (6). It improves skin tone and help eliminate water and toxin-build up, also stimulating cell renewal and improving complexion. Excellent for dry, tired, dull, and traumatized skin, all working to increase elasticity and firmness.
- Organic Ylang Ylang Essential Oil - Packed with antiseptic, hydrating, and cleansing properties, as well as an antioxidant with antibacterial and skin rejuvenating abilities (7).
- Lavender Essential Oil - This therapeutic grade lavender oil from France is an amazing essential oil with powerful moisturizing, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties. It can help in preventing acne breakouts, reduce skin inflammation, speed wound healing, as well as soothe minor burns (8).
Do not use on children. Keep away from eyes and do not eat. NEVER tested on animals. If irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a Physician.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your Physician.