Fresh Lavender Deodorant
- Choice of 2 oz Kraft push up deodorant container or roll up plastic container
- Effective formula naturally and effectively neutralizes odor and wetness
- Fast absorbing, non greasy, non sticky feel
- Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates
- Plant based powders protect against wetness without the use of aluminum
- Vegan, cruelty free and gluten free
- Active ingredient Magnesium Hydroxide powerfully combats odor causing bacteria and absorbs wetness.
- Soothing and balancing ingredients for all skin types, even sensitive under arms
- Made in the US
*NEW: You now choose an eco-friendly paperboard, push up deodorant container, or our standard plastic twist-up container. Our Kraft container is crafted from recycled cardboard lined with a plant-based sealant. To raise the deodorant, you push up on the bottom of the container. It's compostable and safe for the environment.
Woodsy and wild fir needle, a varietal blend of floral lavender, tonka bean, and lavender extract makes this natural deodorant a new favorite!
The vast majority of individuals using conventional antiperspirants and deodorants would have a difficult time considering the switch to a natural deodorant for many reasons. The largest being a common misconception that it's not as effective. Research regarding the use of aluminum and other ingredients in artificial fragrances and chemicals in conventional deodorants/antiperspirants have led many to search for safer, healthier alternatives.
Use: Apply to the underarms as often as desired, although once daily is sufficient. A little goes a long way, and typically 4-5 swipes is all that's required. This product is for external use only. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Organic Potato Starch, Magnesium Hydroxide Powder, Organic Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Organic Shea Butter *Glyceryl Stearate, *Cetearyl Alcohol, *Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Candelilla Wax, Witchhazel, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, non-nano Zinc Oxide and a proprietary blend of Essential Oils. *ECOCERT for use in organic products.